Striped Sock Notion Bowl
Our handmade trinket dish will add a touch of elegance to any workspace. This dish is perfect for storing stitch markers, pins, and other small notions.
Keep precious rings and other jewelry, which can catch and snag yarns, within reach by placing them in one of our lovingly crafted dishes. Now you can keep your supplies safe and organized in one place with this Striped Sock Bowl!
Fill your catch-all stitch marker dish with the exact number of stitch markers or progress keepers needed to successfully complete your latest knitting or crochet project.
Use our dishes to store and display your beautiful handcrafted stitch markers when not in use.
Each step in the dish-making process is completed by hand resulting in a unique product every time. No two dishes are alike.
- Handmade clay bowl with the Striped Sock design, each sold separately
- Width: 4.5-5 in ( 11.43-12.7cm)
- Weight: 3.5-4 oz ( 99-115 g)
Use Stitch Marker Bowls to Store:
- Stitch markers, progress keepers, and other small accessories for knitting and crochet
- Jewelry: Earrings, Rings, and Bracelet Charms
- Small desk supplies like paper clips, push pins, or binder clips
- Bullet journal charms
⚠ Important Information:
- Each dish is made to order. Expect 5-7 days for production. You will be notified when your item ships.
- This is not a ceramic item meaning it is unlikely to shatter during the delivery process or when dropped at home.
- Our stitch marker dishes are water-resistant, but should not be completely submerged in water.
- This bowl was not made to be used with food.