Ribbed Sweater Notion Bowl
This handmade dish is perfect for organizing all of your small craft supplies. Keep your notions safe and organized in one pretty little place. With its gold leaf design and durable shatterproof construction, our handmade trinket dish will add a touch of elegance to any workspace. This dish is perfect for storing stitch markers, pins, and other small notions.
Fill your catch-all stitch marker dish with the exact number of stitch markers or progress keepers needed to successfully complete your latest knitting or crochet project. Keep precious rings and other jewelry, which can catch and snag yarns, within reach by placing them in one of our lovingly crafted dishes.
Now you can keep your supplies safe and organized in one place.
Each step in the dish-making process is completed by hand resulting in a unique product every time. No two dishes are alike.
- Handmade clay bowl with the Ribbed Sweater design, each sold separately
- Width: 4.5-5 in ( 11.43-12.7cm)
- Weight: 3.5-4 oz ( 99-115 g)
Use Stitch Marker Bowls to Store:
- Stitch markers, Progress keepers, and other small accessories for knitting and crochet
- Jewelry: Earrings, Rings, and Bracelet charms
- Small desk supplies like paper clips, push pins, or binder clips
- Bullet journal charms
⚠ Important Information:
- Each dish is made to order. Expect 5-7 days for production. You will be notified when your item ships.
- This is not a ceramic item meaning it is unlikely to shatter during the delivery process or when dropped at home.
- Our stitch marker dishes are water-resistant, but should not be completely submerged in water.
- This bowl was not made to be used with food.