Iced Coffee Stitch Markers, 4 pcs
Keep your knitting on track with these adorable stitch markers.
With four different types of coffee-inspired markers including Iced Caramel Macchiato, Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew, Iced Coffee with Milk, and Iced White Chocolate Mocha with Whip, these lever-back stitch markers are perfect for the coffee lover in your life.
Use these markers to help you stay on track with your knitting or crocheting project. Our stitch marker sets make great gifts for the fiber artists in your life.
This fun and unique handcrafted stitch marker set is based on your four favorite iced coffee cold foam cold brew beverages.
☕ How do you take your coffee? ☕
These handmade lever-back opening stitch markers with handmade charms can be used to mark your stitches while knitting or to track your progress within your knit or crochet projects.
What a simple and fun way to add interest to even the most basic stockinette knitting projects. These stitch markers can also be worn as earrings. Hello, functional jewelry!
• Perfect for both Knitting and crochet
• Our lightweight handmade stitch markers will not stretch or distort your stitches.
• An excellent gift for anyone interested in knitting and crochet
• Charming realistic food stitch marker set
• Handmade with care.
This set of 4 Handmade Iced Coffee Stitch Markers includes one of each:
• Iced Coffee with Milk
• Iced Caramel Macchiato
• Iced White Chocolate Mocha with Whip
• Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
• Length: 1 1/2 in (from clasp to base)
• Width: 1/2 in (from clasp to base)
• Weight: 9 g (full set)
Stitch Marker Uses:
• Stitch markers for knitting and crochet
• Progress keepers for knitting and crochet
• Functional Jewelry: Earrings, Necklace Charms, and Bracelet Charms
• Journal charms
• Cell phone Charms
⚠ Important Information:
• This item is made to order
• This product is made by hand, therefore expect some mild visual imperfections. These imperfections will not affect the integrity of the product and aren't grounds for a return or exchange.
• If your item arrives damaged or fails within 30 days or less of your date of purchase, then please reach out to the shop to discuss receiving a replacement.