Vintage Sterling Silver Blue Fish Progress Keeper Set, 2 pcs
Koi Blues Progress Keeper and Beaded Stitch Marker Set of 2
These one-of-a-kind stylish and classy handmade progress keepers are perfect for knitters or crocheters.
The main charm includes a vintage koi fish charm with an articulated tail. Watch it sway this way and that as you craft your gorgeous yarny creations.
Fun, colorful, and lightweight, these progress keepers add interest to even the most basic stockinette knitting projects.
Use this set to either mark the beginning of your round or to track your knitting progress.
The fish pendant is a vintage sterling silver piece. The remaining metals in the stitch markers are made of stainless steel.
🎏Koi Blues Progress Keeper Set of 2 🐟
- Perfect for knitting needles up to a size US 10 1/2 (6.5 mm)
- Can be used in any crochet project
- Perfect for both Knitting and crochet
- These lightweight stitch markers will not stretch or distort your stitches.
- An excellent gift for anyone interested in knitting and crochet
- Koi Blues Progress Keeper and Beaded Stitch Marker, 2-piece set
Fish Stitch Marker: 2in (from lobster clasp to tail)
Beaded Stitch Marker: 1 3/8 in (from lobster clasp to base)
Weight: 5 g (full set)
• Stitch markers for crochet
• Stitch markers for knitting
• Progress keepers for knitting and crochet
• Journal charms
⚠ Important Information:
- All sales are final
- If your item arrives damaged or fails within 30 days or less of your date of purchase, then please reach out to the shop to discuss receiving a replacement.
- All items sold by Knits In by Denine are produced in a pet-free smoke-free space
🙌🏽Thank you for supporting small businesses 🥰!
Knits In by Denine is a Black-Owned Company 🙋🏾♀️🙌🏾